Timbergiantbigfoot Found These Tracks Near a Shelter


Some might say these 14" tracks belongs to TimberGiantBigfoot. Whatever this is, there's a lot going on in this area, including a "walking stick" found near a shelter he recently found. As always, he usually takes his sons with him, so the tracks could be their's, but what child wears shoes this size? A link to TimberGiantBigfoot's video is below:

These are a few footprints found along a trail that I use to get to where the shelter is . The previous day we heard persistent wood knocking while in this part of the forest and while we worked on the winter shelter . All three of my sons were very aware of the sounds that came from the river valley and agreed they sounded like wood knocking heard before in or near this location .

Upon leaving the area we found one footprint that stood out on the trail , and now I have found two others . It is obvious we were under some degree of observation as suspected when I found the "walking stick" broken on the ground as well.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkAkaTThfEk


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. We need more people like Timbergiant in this field. Honest, dedicated and with dignity and honour :)

      Delete
  2. now thats a BIGFOOT or iam a FOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUYS! I am in the woods posting this from my phone. I have all the equipment necessary to find a bigfoot. My question is how many cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon do I have to down before I see a Squatch? I also brought crack, heroin, LSD, and some shrooms in case I need that as well.

    P.S. Should I have brought Busch instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave the beer for the big guy

      Don't leave the crack for him, oh no no no

      Delete
    2. ...Frig the woods...Just make up a story like everyone else..and bring that stash of goodies to my house...

      Delete
  4. I have a urgent message from Joe. He is currently stuck inside a goats ass right now and will be back to lend his expert advice as soon as they can relax the goats' sphincter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard a good roast like that since grade school.

      Delete
    2. when I read that 9:35 I was instantly embarrassed for you, that's how cheese ball you are.

      Delete
  5. Seems everyday we're getting closer to finding....nothing!! lol!!

    But at least it's putting food on the table for some :D

    Hi Eva and Chick

    Woof!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad for this guy's children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9 foot apemen do not simply go undetected in america. They don't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Discounting the obvious hoaxed footprints, the rest can be explained by misidentified bear prints. Another nail in the coffin of footery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Footery was buried a long time ago when scientists in the 60s dismissed Rogers hoaxed film.

      Delete
    2. ...Joe is going to yell at you guys..lols...

      Delete
    3. Producing a specimen would be best. Lacking that, yelling is about the best he can do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story